We are an OFSTED Registered Tuition Centre in harrow
Being an Ofsted registered tuition centre means you must be confident that your child will be educated within a safe and secure environment. All of our students’ details are kept up to date and safely so that we are fully aware of everyone’s background and educational needs. We have to ensure all our policies and procedures are fully aligned with the Ofsted regulations.
Being an Ofsted registered tuition centre assures you that:
- We have met standards designed to safeguard children
- Our premise, equipment and care provision are safe and suitable
- Local authorities offer us support and can pass on our details to those seeking childcare
- All staff with unsupervised access to children have undergone Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
- At least one staff member has had First Aid training – At least one staff member has had appropriate training regarding the Common Core Skills
- We can accept Childcare Vouchers & KiddiVouchers
- Parents may be eligible for help with fees under the Working Tax Credit arrangements
Payments and fees can now be made using Working Tax Credit, Childcare Vouchers and Kiddivouchers, allowing us to provide you with the best possible service at a much more affordable price.