We are an OFSTED Registered Tuition Centre in harrow
Being an Ofsted registered tuition centre means you must be confident that your child will be educated within a safe and secure environment. All of our students’ details are kept up to date and safely so that we are fully aware of everyone’s background and educational needs. We have to ensure all our policies and procedures are fully aligned with the Ofsted regulations.
Being an Ofsted registered tuition centre assures you that:
- We have met standards designed to safeguard children
- Our premise, equipment and care provision are safe and suitable
- Local authorities offer us support and can pass on our details to those seeking childcare
- All staff with unsupervised access to children have undergone Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
- At least one staff member has had First Aid training – At least one staff member has had appropriate training regarding the Common Core Skills
- We can accept Childcare Vouchers & KiddiVouchers
- Parents may be eligible for help with fees under the Working Tax Credit arrangements
Payments and fees can now be made using Working Tax Credit, Childcare Vouchers and Kiddivouchers, allowing us to provide you with the best possible service at a much more affordable price.
Excel Academy Tuition Centre is Registered Learning Provider with The UK Register of Learning Providers (UKRLP) which collects and disseminates information about learning providers in the United Kingdom. Registration with the site allows a school, college or other training organisation to share and update its information with organisations such as the Higher Education Funding Council for England, the Higher Education Statistics Agency, and the Skills Funding Agency.
Excel Academy Tuition Centre is Corporate Member of The Tutors’ Association and Subscription to the Association’s Code of professional practice for organisational and individual members and the Code of Ethics for Individual Tutors is a requirement of membership. Corporate members are responsible for monitoring whether tutors with whom they work honour these codes. TTA registered tutors are required to have a DBS less than three years old. They should adhere to the Association’s Child Protection Guidance and if working for a Tutoring company, sign up to and adhere to their policy.